Kar Sur Powder Incense is prepared according to the formulation prescribed in the Tantric Buddhist sacred text of Longchen Nyingthik and contains the best of all fruits, cereals, Rinchen Nge Nga(Five Precious Gems), blessed water, honey, sweets and dairy products. It is an ancient Buddhist tradition of offering Kar Sur to propitiate the Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and Guardian deities of the ten directions to accumulate their merit and more importantly, it is also considered as a great generosity (Jimpa or Dana among six paramitas) to alleviate the hunger of all the spirits wandering around us and at the same time helps to protect your family (especially children) and also neighbours from harm or damage.
- Contains no chemicals or synthetics.
- Weight: 110gr. approximately
- Handmade in Nepal
Instructions for Use：
- Light an eco-friendly lighter or similar and place some of the powder on top of the lighter.
- Always burn the incense in moderate amounts to avoid overheating.
- Never leave your incense burning unattended.