Nagas Offering Incense. This traditional Tibetan incense powder is produced in Nepal with 100% natural ingredients and blessed substances.
Prepared by monks following a centuries old traditional recipe with herbs from the Himalayan region including Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and India.
The Naga are supernatural beings who are usually depicted in the form of a snake or dragon. Sometimes they are half human and half snake. A Naga can be good or malicious. Nagas are easily angered and to maintain a good relationship with them, in Buddhist and Hindu traditions, different substances are used to make offerings. The Nagas who are their friends act as guardians and protectors.
No animal or chemical ingredients. Non-toxic.
- Contains no chemicals or synthetics.
- Weight: 150gr. approximately
- Handmade in Nepal
Instructions for Use：
- Light an eco-friendly lighter or similar and place some of the powder on top of the lighter.
- Always burn the incense in moderate amounts to avoid overheating.
- Never leave your incense burning unattended.