This Zambala Prayer Incense is a high quality incense prepared exclusively for a special offering to Zamabala (Norlha), the lord of wealth and prosperity. The composition of this incense is based on the sacred Tantric Buddhist text of JUDEY and is a blend of 48 different types of herbal medicinal ingredients from the YOLMO mountain of Nepal. An offering of this highly valuable incense to Lord Zamabala with supreme respect and true devotion will bring good luck, happiness and prosperity in our daily life.
The sticks are made of herbs and plants, which are used in Tibetan medicine, especially during religious ceremonies and meditation. The warm smell envelops and gives purity and tranquility. The plants that grow in this area are said to have strong healing powers, which is due to their closer proximity to the gods.
- Contains no chemicals or synthetics.
- Approximately 20 incense sticks 20cm long.
- Approximate duration: 30 minutes
- Weight: 45gr. approximately
- Handmade in Nepal
Instructions for Use：
- Light the incense stick and place it in an incense burner.
- Always burn the incense in moderate amounts to avoid overheating it.
- Never leave your incense burning unattended.