Incense for World Peace Riwo Sangchoe is a blend of six excellent medicinal ingredients, five aromatic herbs and Rinchen Nge Nga (Five Precious Gems), in addition to other medicinal plants. The Fragrance and composition of Morning Prayer Incense is so rich and unique and is always used for Choed-pa or offering to the Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and Guardian deities of the ten directions to purify the negative karma and protect the spirit from evil and ultimately helps to bring you good luck, peace and harmony.
Bhutanese incense is manufactured with utmost care and in strict conformity by Kesang Poizokhang, a specialist in the manufacture of Bhutanese incense sticks in collaboration with Menjong Indigenous Herbal Medical Centre, Thimpu Bhutan in dedication to world peace and promotion of Buddha Dharma.
Learn more about the practice of Riwo Sangcho on our blog.
- Contains no chemicals or synthetics.
- Approximately 25 incense sticks 20cm long.
- Approximate duration: 30 minutes
- Weight: 120gr. approx.
- Handmade in Nepal
Instructions for Use：
- Light the incense stick and place it in an incense burner.
- Always burn incense in moderate amounts to avoid overheating.
- Never leave your incense burning unattended.